Humanist weddings are great for so many reasons, here are my top 10 of the moment:
- You can get married anywhere you like, assuming you have the landowner’s permission. Think beach, woodland, your favourite restaurant or even at home
- The words for your ceremony can be created to say just what you want to, there are no rules here!
- Select a memorable symbolic ceremony from hand fasting, sand blending and broom jumping to a more traditional exchange of rings and hand blessings
- If you’d like to involve those close to you such as children or friends in your ceremony we can provide ideas on the best way to do this
- We love same sex marriages!
- You can have a humanist wedding in a licensed venue – do the legal bit then get personal with a humanist marriage ceremony following on
- If your partner’s family has a different belief or religion to your own, a humanist wedding ceremony offers a religious-neutral solution
- Your ceremony can be as unique as you are from your vows and readings through to your closing music
- All celebrants are fully accredited by Humanists UK and have been through rigorous training, quality comes as standard – no question
- Humanists believe in being kind to others, and the planet, and treating everyone well – wouldn’t it be great to have someone marry you with those values?
Let me know your reasons for choosing a humanist wedding celebration at firstname.lastname@example.org