A Humanist wedding is great for so many reasons, here are my top 10 of the moment:
- You can get married anywhere you like, assuming you have the landowner’s permission. So think beach, woodland, your favourite restaurant or even at home
- The words for your ceremony can be created to say just what you want to, there are no rules here!
- Select a memorable symbolic ceremony. There’s plenty to choose from – hand fasting, sand blending and broom jumping. Or keep it traditional with an exchange of rings and hand blessing
- If you’d like to involve those close to you such as children or friends in your ceremony we can provide ideas on the best way to do this
- We love same sex marriages!
- You can have a humanist wedding in a licensed venue. Do the legal bit then get personal with a humanist marriage ceremony afterwards
- If your partner’s family has a different belief or religion to your own, a humanist wedding ceremony offers a religious-neutral solution
- Your ceremony can be as unique as you are from your vows and readings through to your closing music
- All celebrants are fully accredited by Humanists UK and have been through rigorous training. Quality comes as standard – no question
- Us humanists believe in being kind to others, and the planet, and treating everyone well. Wouldn’t it be great to have someone marry you with those values?
Let me know your reasons for choosing a humanist wedding celebration at email@example.com. Find out more about my ceremonies on my wedding page and check out the latest stories and blogs about humanist weddings from Humanists UK.